Hello! My name is Rohit and I enjoy creating things. I tinkered around with programming around 6th grade with C++. Nowadays my interest is in web development and building rich user-experiences.
Fast-forward to today, and I’ve had the privilege of working at a start-up where I focused on designing and developing scalable state-of-the-art solutions for an AI proctored Interview Platform on both the frontend and backend.
I also post on my blog that covers things from Tensorflow Object Detection to Live Speech-To-Text using Google Speech API.
Here are a few technologies I’ve been working with recently:
Where I've worked
Software Engineer II @ HiringTek
Aug 2021 - Jun 2023
- Designed a Coding Platform for the application with support for major programming languages including a UI built with responsive code in Angular and RESTful backend APIs in Express and Node.js.
- Orchestrated a Server that initiates the AI Evaluation process upon interview conclusion through REST API calls to Flask-based microservices in an asynchronous environment, resulting in 50% faster eval times.
- Migrated from Server side SSL termination to Load Balancer SSL termination in GCP using Google-managed SSL Certificates and GCP Load Balancers.
Machine Learning Intern @ KansasTek LLC
May - November 2020
- Developed and shipped an Optical Character Recognition REST API using
- Researched different methods of identifying Candidate Malpractice in Online Interviews particularly through multiple windows open on their device.
- Compared and contrasted different suitable object detection models for detecting multiple windows, Tensorflow Object Detection (Inception RCNN, MobileNet, ResNet) and PyTorch (YoloV4, YoloV5).
- Labelled and trained a custom object detection model using transfer learning with MobileNet and deployed as a Flask REST API on Kubernetes with Docker.
Get In Touch
Although I'm not currently looking for any new opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether you have a question or just want to say hi, I'll try my best to get back to you!Send Email